What's in my bag?

4.21.2015


Hi guys! I've been a little MIA but my final exams are coming up so the next four weeks I'll be stuck in my room studying from dawn till dusk. But I don't want to neglect my blog in the meantime so there are plenty more posts in the making.
In this post I'd like to show you what's in my bag. This isn't a special edition (well maybe it's a little bit of a spring/summer edition), I want to make another 'what's in my bag?' post when I'm traveling to New York and Toronto because I'll be carrying a few other items that I'd like to show you.


Anyway... Because I'm trying to carry as less with me as possible (read my article on living light & minimalism here). By buying a small handbag, I kind of forced myself to select only a few essential things to carry with me.

What's in my bag?
Something that I always bring with me is my wallet, of course (and my phone, not on the photo unfortunately). This wallet is from Primark, just a very simple one and this was the smallest I could find and that had enough space to hold my cards.

Also, a lip balm, or another lip product. One of my favourite technical gadgets, my external charger, an amazing one that can fully charge my iPhone up to three times. I also like to carry a refreshment towel (I have no idea what that thing is called) with me in case I spill something. This one I got on an airplane. Now that the winter is finally over I can also finally carry my sunglasses with me! It used to be my mum's, so it's quite old (lol). I really like the design though so I have no problem with wearing sunnies that don't fit my face properly. ;-)

My latest addiction have been tic tacs with coconut flavour. I prefer tictacs and peppermints over chewing gum, and if you like coconut you should definitely try these sometime. It's heaven!!
I always have a few hair ties somewhere in my handbag because my day sucks if I can’t put my hair up in a ponytail at any moment because I forgot a hair tie. ;-)

 I also carry custom made earplugs with me. This is because I have really sensitive ears and therefore I can’t attend any concert or festival without wearing earplugs. 

I forgot to add two essentials to the photo above: My earphones and a small hand mirror!

What do you always carry with you in your handbag?

Love,

Simone

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge addict of what's in my bag videos and posts, I am always surprised how much stuff some of us haul around. I see you are a minimalist, like me.:) Just the really necessary items and a few beauty products. Have a great week and best of luck on your exams.

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.