Swimwear picks

4.16.2015



Although summer is still two months away, in some countries the weather is already hot enough to exchange your hoodie for a tropical coloured bikini or swimsuit. If that's not the case... It's the perfect time to get some inspiration and check out the latest trends on swimwear, or maybe even purchase a new bikini. I find myself browsing through the various swimwear lookbooks long before it is actually hot enough to get in bikini. But hey, better early than late! Maybe my favourite bikini or swimsuit will sell out in just a few weeks and I'll be too late to place my order (probably not, but that's my way of convincing myself)


Anyway, in this post I'd like to show you a few of my favourite swimwear picks. I like bright coloured bikini's as they emphasise your tan, but a classy black swimsuit is a must have if you ask me. I especially love the ones that have an open back.




Topshop bandeau bathing suit, €50 / Marysia Swim scrunch bikini, €255 / Boohoo triangle bikini, €25 / River Island bikini swimsuit, €25

Which one do you like most?

Love,

Simone


6 comments:

  1. Love this! That blue suit is my fav

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear one piece swimsuits and I love the turquoise one you picked out :) x

    Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Prism bandeau swimsuit is stunning. I love the bold color. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Wednesdays I Wear Pink17 April 2015 at 15:07

    That blue navy bikini is just perfect !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, leuke items heb je geselecteerd. Die ananasjes zijn leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look so lovely and sexy. Perfect for summer!
    Visit Swimsuits Direct wide selection of swimwear for all ages even for kids.

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.