Refreshing water with lemon and mint

4.04.2015



I have a hard time drinking water, it's just too plain for me. I used to drink a lot of lemonade, but because lemonade contains a lot of sugar I searched for a more healthy alternative. I came across something I wasn't familiar with: Flavoured water. I had seen my mom drink it before, but I thought that it was one of those tricks to lose weight and didn't think the water actually tasted like fruit ;-) But I decided to give it a try and it instantly became my favourite refreshing drink. Perfect for spring and summer.


There are many different fruits, vegetables and herbs you can use for infusing water. Raspberries, lavender, mint, apple and orange are my favourite fruits and herbs to use.
You can use a pitcher - I'm using a glass bottle with a cap so I can refill it again and again. There are even special fruit infusing water bottles you can purchase.

Have you ever tried fruit infused water?

Love,

Simone

4 comments:

  1. I love making infused water. It makes water much more refreshing and tasteful :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint in my water, but lemon not so much - can't stand the taste of that haha. Those special bottles for infusing your water look pretty cool by the way!

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting! I'm trying out more different kinds of fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah those special bottles are perfect for a school- or workday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.