Night Time beauty favourites

4.06.2015


Today I want to share with you my favourite night time beauty products. I love reading about the products other people use and in this post I'd like to share mine. My beauty regime hasn't changed much over the past few years. I've switched a couple times between different brands but I usually stick to the same products for years.


The most important step in my nighttime routine is to remove my make up. I never ever sleep with my make up on! No matter how tired (or drunk, lol) I am, I always make sure to remove my make up. My favourite make up remover is the L'Oréal Absolute Eye & Lip Make Up remover. It's an inexpensive make up remover for sensitive eyes and it also removes waterproof make up. I've been using this for ages and I find that this remover does a perfect job.

However, if I have a lot of make up on I prefer using the Clarins Pure Melt cleansing gel. It's a gel that transforms into an oil when you massage it onto the skin. Water activates the oil into a milk that rinses skin clean. I love this product, but I can't remove my eye make up with it because it always gets into my eye and that's pretty uncomfortable. ;-)

To remove the last bits of my make-up, I use the L'Oréal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. I'm not a big fan of micellar waters, it never completely removes all my make up. I like to use it as a toner because it very refreshing to use after the L'Oréal make up remover.

And last but not least, I apply a thin layer of the Revlon 24-Hour Cream. It's not anything special, but it does the job. Unlike many others, I actually love the scent and texture of this cream. It's very thick but absorbs quickly into the skin.

What are your favourite night time beauty favourites?

Love,

Simone


1 comment:

  1. Have seen Revlon cream many times in user Shelfs at Veleza - must be good :)
    Maybe you would like to join Veleza and share your skincare products to discover new products that fit your skin? We are just starting out and feedback is very welcome :)


    Your skincare app - Veleza.com

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.