Food: Salad with beetroot, goat cheese, walnuts and bacon

4.08.2015


On days when the weather is warm (which will hopefully happen soon here!) I like to eat a salad. It's a light meal and highly digestible and therefore perfect for summer and spring. Because I don't like lettuce, I started experimenting with different kinds of salads without a lot of lettuce leaves. A salad with beetroot, goat cheese, walnuts and bacon is currently my favorite combination!
If you like, you can add a few lettuce leaves like I did with the one in the pictures. There's no specific way to prepare this salad, you just toss all of the ingredients together and top it off with a nice dressing. I made my own dressing using three parts olive oils, one part balsamic vinegar and one part honey.


Do you like salads? And what are your favourite ingredients to use in a salad?

Love,

Simone

4 comments:

  1. mmm, now feel hungry... Thanks! :D Looks really delicious.


    Your skincare app - Veleza.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Дарья Яковлева8 April 2015 at 22:44

    Great! Look me at http://whyshy.me/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love salad. I have never tried one like this before, but is looks tempting. Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO
    Alethea
    http://thepowerofthepretty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's delicious! I also love salads with fruit :)

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.