Whoa - Crush on Blush has a new look!

3.12.2015


Thanks to a spur of the moment decision, I bought a new Blogger template as I started to dislike my previous one. I'm very happy with this new fresh look and it has a lot of improvements compared to the old look. Unfortunately I'm not an expert on HTML, I'd love to design it all myself but to teach myself how to transfer it to HTML and other codes will take me ages... So I spend a lot of time on etsy.com searching for a new template and well... Here we are!

I'm still adjusting things and hopefully by the end of this week my new blog look is completely finished!

I'm excited to hear your opinion about this new look! Please let me know what you think. ;-)

Love,

Simone

3 comments:

  1. Hey Simone, your new template looks gorgeous, simplistic and classy! I'm currently learning HTML code, by the end of the year I want to build my own blog template. I'm doing courses on Udemy which are free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how fresh and clean your new template looks, I absolutely love it!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fresh and clean look. Very modern looking. Can't wait to see what else you will add or modify.

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.