Snack idea #1

3.07.2015


Dates and walnuts.
I very recently discovered my love for dates.I discovered them when I was trying to gain weight and it instantly became my favourite thing to treat myself when I get home from school/work/etc. I'm not saying dates make you gain weight, but they can help you gain weight. ;-) I love dates as an ingredient for cake or cookies, but I also love to combine dates with walnuts, like you can see in the picture.



Dates are rich in many vital nutrients and therefore offer many health benefits, like boosting heart health and promoting digestive health. Dates are rich in oil, iron, potassium, magnesium, copper, calcium and fiber. Walnuts on the other hand are considered the king among nuts because of their many health benefits. Walnuts contain for example cancer fighting properties and rare antioxidants.

These two combined make a delicious snack! I hope to share more snack ideas with you in the future, let me know what your favourite snack is!

Love,

Simone



4 comments:

  1. Dates & walnuts has always been a favorite of my mom's. They're a super healthy combination.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so yummy !!

    thanks for sharing

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks actually pretty delicious.


    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.