March goals

3.01.2015


Each year we all make New Years resolutions. Last year I decided to take that to the next level and make a small list of goals at the beginning of each month. I think setting goals that are not too big for yourself each month is a great way to just get things done. When I accomplish all of the goals I've made that month month, I think to myself - Hey, I proved to myself that I can do that!

Here are my March goals:

- Relax and don't worry too much about my upcoming exams
At the end of March I have my final testweek at school and after that, it's all about preparing voor the final exams in May! I don't want to worry about it too much though.

- Don't spend hours browing through twitter, facebook, instagram etc before I go to sleep
I spend an average 1,5 hours on my phone in bed before I go to sleep, way too much!

- Be healthier
I used to have Kellogs Coco Pops or Honey Loops for breakfast, but I realised that it's just a bowl of sugar I'm eating. About a week ago I decided to ditch the Coco Pops and have granola with Greek yoghurt for breakfast. I want to change more little things to become healthier.

- Start making practice exams (is that the correct word?) to be well prepared for my final test week

- Enjoy this month even tough I don't have any big events coming up!

- Sell & donate a lot of stuff that I never use
Like my piano, guitar, old laptop and a lot of clothes.

Purchases:
Nothing really


My February goals - Accomplished?

- Enjoy all the amazing events in February
Achieved / Failed
I did enjoy all of the amazing things that happened to me in February, but unfortunately I got the flue combined with a throat- and ear infection during spring break. This knocked me out for almost 7 days and I need to catch up on school.

- Bring my camera to Paris and make amazing photos and videos
Achieved / Failed
I did, but because we only spend 24 hours in Paris I didn't got the change to take many pictures. 
- Spoil my mom on her birthday
Achieved / Failed
Because I had the flue the day didn't turn out the way I hoped, but we went out for dinner and I bought her a very nice birthday present.

- Make sure, with all the amazing events happening in February, that I still do my homework and don't skip school too much.
Achieved / Failed
Nope... I failed this one. I barely went to school last week because I wasn't feeling well and now I have a lot to catch up on.

Purchases:
- Buy a new lens for my camera
- Use your giftcard to buy the Anastacia Dipbrow
Achieved / Failed
Yes! I bought a new lens and the dipbrow! I'm extremely happy with both of them. 

What are your March goals?

Love,

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.