Favourite perfumes

3.10.2015


When I was 13 years old, I used my birthday money to buy Chanel no. 5. I had to hide it from my mom though, because she thought it wasn't an appropriate fragrance for a 13-year-old. She had a point, of course, but it felt so cool to have such an expensive perfume and I used it everyday for two years straight. When I was 15 and visited Paris with my dad, I bought a similar, slightly sweeter sentence from L'Occitane, 'Vanille & Narcisse'.




After trying out 'Classique' by Jean Paul Gaultier, I was completely sold. The perfume made itself to the number one on my must-buy list and after hesitating an entire summer, I sold my 150 ml Chanel no. 5 and used the money to buy Classique for Woman. I thought it was time to get rid of my signature scent and try out something new. Later that year, I received a mini Chanel no. 5 from my parents for my birthday. ;-)

As you can notice, I'm more into heavy scents, all three perfumes are an Eau de Parfum and not an Eau de Toilette. I do want to try out more flowery perfumes because I think they're perfect for spring and summer. I'm already loving 'Miss Dior Chérie' and I'd love to discover more perfumes! If you have any recommendations, let me know!

What's your favourite perfume?

Love,

Simone

3 comments:

  1. Loving how you photographed these! My favorite perfume is Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs, such a lovely perfume for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, and I've heard a lot of goof things about the 'Daisy' perfumes by Marc Jacobs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your perfume collection! & your display! I need to try some of these perfumes. I really like your blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.