Everyday makeup products

3.21.2015

My daily makeup routine hasn't changed much over the past few years. I sometimes use a coloured eye pencil instead of my liquid black liner, but I usually stay with a natural look. In this post I'd like to discuss all of the makeup products I use on a daily basis and explain what I like about them.


 Face
I start off with a tinted moisturizer, at the moment I'm really loving the L'OrĂ©al Nude Magique BB cream because it feels very light on my skin and it has SPF in it. If I want to cover up any blemishes I use my favourite KIKO All-Coverage Concealer. Next, I set the BB cream and concealer by using a simple powder I bought at a drugstore in Germany. Far right above is my eyeshadow base, this is from a Japanese brand (Koh Gen Do) that my mom gave me some time ago. I also slap on some bronzer from a Dutch brand called Etos. For blush I use the MAC Blush in 'Dainty'. And if I want a really glowy skin, I use my KIKO Magnificent Highlighter Pencil to add some gold glitter onto my cheeks.
Note: I forgot to include my holy grail - Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade, but this is by far the most important step of my daily routine. ;-) You can find a post dedicated to this amazing browproduct here.

 Eyes
For the eyes, all I need is my Sleek Au Divine eyeshadow palette. This is an amazing palette if you're not a makeup expert and you just want play with different colours that are not too bright. I usually use just one or two shades. Then, I use my KIKO Perfect Eyes Duo Highlighter Pen (what a name) to highlight my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes. Lastly, I curl my lashes and use the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara.

Lips
This changes everyday. Sometimes I feel like putting on some dark red lipstick, and other days I might go for a more naturel lip and choose the Clinique Chubby Stick. A new combination I recently discovered and absolutely love is using a pencil in a colour almost similar to my own lip colour, and topping it off with a very natural shade , KIKO 505 Dark Tea Rose (Review here) lipstick. I once bought this lipstick to try out the Kylie Jenner look (which looked horrible, lol).

What are your favourite everyday makeup products?

Love,

Simone

11 comments:

  1. The MAC blusher looks stunning and great for spring! I'm going to add that to my wish list, that and the sleek palette :) x

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out the Kiko highlighter pen once I run out of mine! That Dark Tea Rose shade is GORGEOUS. Def crushing on that.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good post - your photography is so nice!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to get my hands on that bb cream, have heard so much about it!

    Brigita

    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I'm trying all kinds of things to improve my photography, so thanks for the compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The MAC blush is def gorgeous for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love KIKO highlighting products! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The BB cream is so good! Feels very light and has a light coverage. You should def try it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really am dying to get my hands on Sleek palettes... Kiko lipstick is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.