ASOS spring wishlist

3.14.2015

Playsuit - Pearl earrings - Foldover clutch - Pencil skirt - White high heels - Blue coat - Sunglasses - Floral dress

I recently purchased a dress for my graduation on ASOS.com and I thought 'oh well let's quickly check the 'new in' section. 2 hours (whoops) later, I added a LOT of things to my must-try-on-list. Maybe it's the turn of the season, I absolutely love spring! Florals make me so happy and all the pastel colours make me look forward to summer. Spring is a great time to introduce some new items to your wardrobe and I can't wait until I can finally wear shorts and skirts without tights again!

What do you think of my picks? Let me know!

Love,

Simone

4 comments:

  1. Het tasje (clutch) vind ik ontzettend mooi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more bout this wishlist :)

    https://aforangelique.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely want to pick up those sunglasses! The playsuit is adorable too - though I would have to wait a while before I could wear it with this weather haha xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I love the playsuit and coat! Super cute x

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.