5 upcoming movies I want to see

3.17.2015


I can really enjoy spending an entire evening on the couch with a bag of crisps and a good movie. ;-) I actually prefer watching at home rather than going to the cinema. There are a lot of upcoming films that I really want to see, and I'm going to discuss five of them in this post!


The Riot Club
'Two first-year students at Oxford University join the infamous Riot Club, where reputations can be made or destroyed over the course of a single evening."
First of all, I love English films. Secondly, stories about exclusive clubs and university-life always fascinate me. Oh... And I secretly have a crush on Sam Claflin ;-)

Pitch Perfect 2

"Collegiate a cappella group the Barden Bellas enter into an international competition that no American team has ever won."
I'm feeling a little bit ashamed that I really want to watch this, haha. I actually didn't like Pitch Perfect at all the first time I saw it. But I watched it again a month ago and I actually really enjoyed the movie. It's a typical easy-to-watch film, perfect for a relaxing evening on the sofa.

Cinderella
"When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and her daughters. Never one to give up hope, Ella's fortunes begin to change after meeting a dashing stranger."
I actually got goosebumps while watching this trailer... This brings back sooo many childhood memories! I've always been the biggest fan of Disney films, so whenever Disney releases a new one I just have to go and watch it. I'm very scared this film will disappoint me though, because I absolutely loved the original version of Cinderella.

Insurgent
"Beatrice Prior must confront her inner demons and continue her fight against a powerful alliance which threatens to tear her society apart with the help from others on her side."
Although I'm not really into Sci-Fi Adventure films, the Divergent series actually made an impact on me and I loved the first movie. I'm very excited for the next one!

The DUFF

"A high school senior instigates a social pecking order revolution after finding out that she has been labeled the DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) to her prettier more popular friends."
The DUFF is still not released in our cinemas! I follow Bella Thorne on instagram and when I saw a couple of pictures she posted about the movie I watched the trailer and I really liked it! So hopefully the film will be released here soon, otherwise I'll have to wait until I watch it on Netflix ;-)

Which movie would you like to see?

Love,

Simone

1 comment:

  1. Beautyglitter.nl19 March 2015 at 17:16

    Ohh ik ben zo benieuwd naar de eerste film!

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.