5 beauty brands you need to know about

3.30.2015


Who doesn't like to discover new beauty brands?! Since I've started blogging, I came across a lot of make up brands that I'd never heard about. In this post I'd like to share my (recent) discoveries and explain to you why I think everybody should know about this brand!


1. ZOEVA
This brand is already familiar with many of you. This brand is amazing because of their makeup tools  and they have recently expanded their make up line. I haven't tried any of Zoeva's products other than the make up brushes and an eyeshadow palette, but I highly recommend their brushes!
Where: Zoeva shop

2. MAKEUP REVOLUTION
I think I missed out on this because I've only heard about this amazing brand very recently! The range starts at £1 and they have more than 300 affordable products! I was a bit hesitant at first, because come on, a lipstick for £1? But after checking out multiple reviews my conclusion is that I really need to get my hands on one of their products. 
Where: Makeup Revolution

3. KIKO
What can I say... This brand holds a special place in my heart. You can check 2 other posts I wrote about this brand here and here. Kiko offers amazing high quality products for a small price. My tip is to hunt down a store (if you're in London, Italy, Germany or Spain) and be amazed by all the different colours and products. You can check out my other posts about this brand if you want to know more.
Where: KIKO Cosmetics

4. INGLOT
With an extensive range of colours, it's hard to choose just one or two shades. That's why INGLOT designed the 'Freedom System': "A magnetic layer on the bottom of the palette holds pans in place, but also allows you to rearrange and exchange each item for convenience and easy product replenishment. The unique Freedom System allows you to mix and match products and colors to make your own custom designed palette of almost any size." 
Where: Inglot Cosmetics

5. KOH GEN DOH
A while ago, you were only able to find Koh Gen Doh in Tokyo or in hard-to-find make-up stores. Koh Gen Doh was one of the first make-up brands I discovered (and the most expensive!), as my mom had a friend who used to work there. It's definitely high-end make-up and apparently used in a lot of Hollywood films.
Where to find: Sephora

Tell me about your favourite beauty brands!

Love,

Simone

9 comments:

  1. I have never heard of any of these and that's probably because I'm from Texas haha but I want to check these out!! Your blog is awesome girl! I can't wait to read more from you!!


    xoxo
    Keely | www.keelyashton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mademoiselle Lala1 April 2015 at 16:17

    I think KIKO and Inglot are definitely ones to be discovered! I also Charlotte Tilbury and Too Faced which I didn't know about before I started blogging.

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah Cornish1 April 2015 at 16:50

    I really want to try out M.R and Zoeva! I always stick to my safety brands but I've heard so many good things about them both :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly I haven't heard them yet, particularly I am living in indonesia, so looks like I have to take a look on the other place outside my country!! xx
    Nice post Simone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should! I have no idea what kind of make up brands you can find in Indonesia but I'd love to discover them. :) Thanks for commenting Labina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I think I'm going to buy a Zoeva eyeshadow palette soon, one of my friends has the natural eyeshadow palette and the quality is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too Faced is such a great make up brand! I haven't got any Too Faced products unfortunately (yet), but their quality is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I'll check out your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome! and thanks girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.