Valentine's Day: Romantic movies

2.11.2015


Valentine's Day is a great day to catch up on a romantic movie. With so many sappy movies out there, it can be hard to decide what to watch. Here are my favourite romantic movies to give you some suggestions!



Bridget Jones


Titanic

50 first dates


(500) Days of Summer


About Time


The Notebook

Shrek


The Great Gatsby


Silver Linings Playbook


And if you just want to have a great laugh... Horrible Bosses 2 won't disappoint you.

What's your favourite romantic movie?

Love,

Simone

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I have to say that outside of the Great Gatsby I haven't seen any of the movies above. (Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books) I have a lot to catch up on. :) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list of movies. I have only seen Shrek. My fave romantic movie remains Pretty Woman featuring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Great Gatsby! I absolutely love the movie. :) And if you haven't seen any of the movies above you definitely have a lot to catch up on, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Woman is still on my 'must-watch' list! Thank you for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I haven't watched Great Gatsby yet!!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recommendations, I will definitely be watching some very soon :) so happy I found your blog! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mum has still never seen Titanic, shocking stuff. Lots of great picks here

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.