Valentine's Day: My V-Day in Pictures

2.15.2015


I never wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day when I was younger. Mostly because I didn't like the commercial aspect of it, but also because I was jealous of everyone that had someone special to celebrate it with, haha. ;-)

Since augustus 2013 Valentine's Day has become more important for me, because each year on Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I have our little anniversary. This Valentine's day, we celebrated our 1,5 year anniversary. We didn't do anything very special though, we agreed on just staying home, order sushi and watch the Great Gatsby. I also made pictures to share some parts of my day with you. :-)


As you can see in the picture above, I got this ring from my boyfriend when we shared our 1year anniversary in Florence, Italy. It's a very glamorous ring and I only wear it on special occasions.

My jewellery that day
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet and ring: Swarvoski


I discovered half of a Lush bath bomb somewhere in my drawers :-) I also bought these roses made out of soap, which were a total disaster, lol. When I threw them in the bath, they transformed into a nasty sticky substance that was not pretty at all. Cool experiment, but never again... ;-)


My boyfriend also stayed the night and the next morning he made this amazing breakfast for me! I'm very grateful and I had a lovely Valentine's day.

I'm also very curious to hear what you did on Valentine's day! Let me know :-)

Love,

Simone

2 comments:

  1. Your watch and bracelet are gorgeous x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, red rose are just a Valentines must!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.