Valentine's Day: Make-up look

2.13.2015


This is my first time wearing pink eyeshadow! And I have to admit, I really like it. I always thought that it would make me look a bit sick so I always sticked to purple and blue. For this Valentine's Day look I couldn't really avoid pink so I went right into it ;-) I wanted to create a romantic, sweet and glowy make-up look. Want to know how I create a glowing face? Check the list below.


 Close-up of the eyes:


Products used:

face
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation - 200 soft beige
KIKO full coverage concealer - 02
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade - soft brown
Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder - 225 medium buff
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
MAC blush - Dainty
KIKO pearly eye base primer - I use this as a liquid highlighter and this stuff is absolutely the best!

eyes
Koh Gen Do makeup color base
Lancome eyeshadow palette - Dancing Rose, I only used the pink and purple/brown colour.
Essence liquid eyeliner
Maybelline mascara - the Rocket Volume Express
KIKO Perfect eyes duo highlighter pencil

lips
Clinique Chubby Stick - Super Strawberry (check my review here)

This post is more a Face Of The Day, but I hope to inspire you!

Love,

Simone






No comments:

Post a Comment

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.