Valentine's Day: Gift Guide for HIM

2.07.2015

V-Day gift guide for HIM

The second Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day is swiftly approaching and it's time to find a lovely gift for your significant other. I picked some really fun Valentine's gifts for the lucky man in your life! I tried to find things matching every budget. I hope this post gives you some inspiration.


Special thanks for my boyfriend giving me advice on which gifts to include in my set ;-)


1. Shaving set (Gift sets from Kiehl's or L'Occitane

2. iTunes card

3. Hair gel (The ones that hairstylists use,check out this website)

4. SanTorpe AEOLVS watch (Danielle Wellington inspired!)

5. Davidoff CoolWater perfume 

6. River Island leather bracelet pack 

7. Hugo Boss wallet

8. AllSaints Fusen Scarf (not sure if this is a men's scarf, but oh well :-))

9. Wooden iPhone Case from Urban Outfitters

10. Tommy Hilfiger socks


Let me know what you think!

Love,

Simone

2 comments:

  1. Some great ideas!
    Thx for sharing!
    xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas, I love that watch!


    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.