Photo Diary: Paris

2.19.2015


It sounds really cliché, but Paris is my favourite city in the world. Of course there are a lot of other cities that I love to visit, like Amsterdam or London, but Paris has that special atmosphere that I can't seem to find anywhere else. I've visited Paris six times now and I just came back from my most recent visit. It was quite an extraordinary visit, because it was a school excursion and the time we actually spent in the city itself was less than 24 hours.




Here are some pictures of my trip!

Typical French balconies

Food, yes please


Place des Vosges 

 The Seine

 One of the many street artist, near Pont des Arts

 Notre-Dame

 More street artists

 The Eiffel tower, I made this picture on the rooftop of Centre Pompidou

Art exhibition at Centre Pompidou

 Art exhibition at Centre Pompidou

 Art exhibition at Centre Pompidou

 Pain au chocolat, you can't visit Paris without having one of these from a local boulangerie

 Galerie des Glaces, Versailles

Whoops... Shameless tourist photographing ;-)

Outside Versailles

What is your favourite city?

Love,

Simone

1 comment:

  1. Paris is seriously such a stunning city. The photo of the tea lights at the arrt exhibition at Centre Pompidou is lovely.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.