Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

2.21.2015

I'm always struggling with my brows, especially in the morning when I'm in a hurry. Filling in my eyebrows has become the most important part of my daily make-up routine, so I thought to myself: Why not invest in a good eyebrow product? I've got really expensive lipsticks that I rarely use, so why am I still using a cheap brown eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows?

One of my February goals was buying the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, and I was so happy once I'd finally purchased it! While the large colour selection is impressive (Dipbrow comes in 8 shades) , it can be hard to find your right match because many of the shades look similar in the pot. I would definitely suggest swatching the colours yourself and maybe asking a make-up consultant if there's one around. For this reason I also don't recommend purchasing your first Dipbrow online, unless you've swatched the colours in a regular store first of course. I asked a Benefit make-up consultant and I ended up with the shade Soft Brown, which turned out to be a great match.

Dipbrow is also marketed to be waterproof. I do need to say that Dipbrow isn't fully smudge-proof, but it resists water really well. Working with the Dipbrow can be a bit challenging, especially when you don't have much experience filling in your eyebrows. It's very pigmented and can require some practise before you get the hang of it. 

I always apply my brow products with this angled brush from Zoeva, I've never had a better brush so I'd recommend this to anyone! It makes filling in your brows a lot easier.


What are your favourite brow products?



1 comment:

  1. I am actually looking to get this this week, I have been using the Billion Dollar Brows brow powder and love it, but really fancy giving this a try. The shade range scares me a little though haha

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.