Rituals scented candles

1.26.2015


Scented candles are heaven to me. First of all, I like it when my room smells nice and fresh. Second of all, I like the atmosphere candles provide. They give me a feeling of tranquillity and cosiness. 

I also have a great love for Rituals, and I already have a lifetime supply of shower gels and body oils. When I discovered the Rituals scented candles for the first time, it felt like it was meant to be. Without any hesitation I bought the two scented candles that were available at the store and I completely fell in love with them.

This post isn’t going to be a review, I just wanted to show you a product that I really love. 






As you can see the packaging is really pretty, but it is sooo hard to open! I was very afraid of damaging the packaging because I didn’t had photos of it yet when I opened it for the first time, but my dad managed to open it for me. :-)


The candles are available in 8 different scents. My favourites are Sweet Sunrise and Jasmine Dream, but honestly I think all 8 of them smell great. On the side of the candle has a little inscription that reads 'A life filled with wonder is a wonderful life'. Very sweet.


The candle looks very stylish in it's large burgundy glass tumbler. I chose a black one because I think it fits more in the winter theme that I have going on in my bedroom, but Rituals also has white jars which I think would be more appropriate for spring or summer (but... who burns candles during summer?)


‘The richly fragrant white flowers of the Orange are an ancient symbol of purity and innocence. Cedar possesses a soothing aroma that has been used since ancient times. Cedar Wood is an age-old symbol of immortality.' 

The Rituals scented candles are being sold for €17,50 which I know is quite a lot of money to spend on a candle. What you have to keep in mind though, is that it burns for around 50 hours! And since the scent diffuses really fast, you really don’t have to burn it longer than 2 hours max. So keeping that in mind, it’s a pretty good price.


This post also inspired me to make a winter essentials post, so stay tuned!

Love, Simone

rwerweromotions


Derwerewetai

4 comments:

  1. The packaging looks gorgeous! Looking forward to your Winter Essentials post :)x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankje! Heb er erg m'n best op gedaan haha. :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does right?! :) Thanks for commenting, I'm following your blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful candle, love the packaging and the scent must be amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.