H&M New Season Spring/Summer '15

1.08.2015



When I came home yesterday, I almost stepped on the new fashion catalog from H&M. I always love to browse through their new items and when the fashion catalog comes out they always give out a code that provides free delivery on your next order. Hooray!





Although the skirts and airy blouses are not really on our minds yet as we are in the middel of the cold winterseason, it's still nice to take a look at the new items and treat yourself to a new spring/summer outfit so you can look forward to the warm weather ;-)

Here are some photos from the website






They also uploaded a video on Youtube to give you a first impression of the S/S '15 items that will hit the stores from March 12:

(description: 'Escapism, sunshine and the laid-back life of Miami and Palm Springs are the influences at H&M Studio for Spring/Summer 2015. The draped shape of pyjamas set the stylish tone, while a dazzle of prints and sportswear influences are perfect for lounging all season long.')


I've already placed my online order and I'm definitely going to check out the new items in the H&M stores! Let me know what you think!

Love,

SImone







No comments:

Post a Comment

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.