Crush on Blush

1.01.2015




Hello everyone!

Today, 01-01-2015, Crush on Blush is officially up in the air! It's the first day of 2015 and I'm very happy to, after hours of editing in HTML and searching for the perfect template, I'm ready to post my first article. Nothing special, just an introduction.

I must say that it feels a little weird to blog again. Over the last four years I've kept about five blogs, but when I read some posts back I'm almost ashamed about my use of language and layout, hehe. Meanwhile, I've become a little older and that can also be noticed when it comes to my writing style. The main reason for me to start blogging again is because I have so many thoughts about all kinds of things, and this blog is the perfect place to share my thoughts and ideas!




I will not stick to one subject, no. I want to blog about everything I like. The name 'Crush on Blush' already reveals one of my passions: I love everything that has to do with beauty. Many people link beauty to fashion, I can't say that I have a talent for putting great outfits together, but I always try my best! If I happen to be really content with my outfit, I'll make sure to make an OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) about it. ;-)



I'm also really into food related things. I've tried many different food-lifestyles and I like to try out new recipes. I try to eat healthier, but I have a real sweet tooth so to eat healthy is quite a challenge for me. You'll find healthy meals as well as comfort food here! I can't wait to share my recipes and food-experiences with you!



I'm not going reveal any more details about my future blog posts, follow my blog and you'll see what I have in store!

Love,

Simone



PS: As you may have noticed, English is not my native language. For more info about me, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.