Bedrooms

1.13.2015


My bedroom is probably the most important room in my house for me. It's my own little sanctuary where I can calm down and just be by myself, if necessary. Therefore, I'm very happy that I was able to completely decorate my room to my own taste. 

I can be defined as a neat freak, clothes on the floor or an untidy desk is very rare in my bedroom. Before I go to sleep, I always make sure that my room is clean and tidy. If you're looking for tips on how to clean up your room, you've come to the right place! Before I post any articles devoted to cleaning, I'd like to show you some pictures i've made. I grabbed my Canon650D and i tried to capture my room in a way that it reflects me as a person.
















(that thing on top of my piano is my loopstation


Love,

Simone

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, it’s so nice to get little glimpses into peoples lives. I also adore your pictures and how you display them.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous room! I wish I had the space to be as organised as you!
    Victoria xx
    thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.