Clinique Chubby Stick (intense)

1.01.2015


The Clinique Chubby Sticks are many beauty bloggers' favorite. And I must admit, when I owned my first Chubby Stick, I was sold. The Clinique Chubby Stick feels like a lip balm, but at the same time has a hint of colour in it. After the normal Chubby Sticks proved to be a great success, Clinique introduced a variation: Chubby Stick intense. It's the perfect combination of a nourishing lip balm and a well-pigmented lipstick.

As a Christmas present, I've got one of each! And because I am full of praise about this product, I couldn't resist on writing a review.






The two colors in my possession are 07 - Super Strawberry and the intense 03 - Mightiest Maraschino.


03 - Mightiest Maraschino

07 - Super Strawberry

I am very positive about these Chubby Sticks. The texture is creamy and feels just like a lip balm. When putting on a normal lipstick, i often find that the texture is very dry. The Clinique's Chubby Stick is the perfect combination between a lip balm and a lipstick. It's long lasting and easy to apply. I really recommend this product!  

The Chubby Sticks from Clinique are € 20,00 apiece and can be purchased at most drugstores. For the Dutchies among us: check Douglas!

Love,

Simone

3 comments:

  1. Die zijn echt zo fijn! Een van mijn favoriete lip'sticks' :) Gelukkig nieuwjaar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have I been? I've never heard of them before.. now I'm certainly going to buy at least one! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

    Laura | Blonde and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i just found your blog through some of essie buttons comments and what ive seen so far i really really like! would you mind taking a look at my blog? if you like it would mean a lot if you could follow me on bloglovin'!

    lots of love

    Catherine xx

    http://catherineandrew.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Crush on Blush.
Blog design by LabinaStudio.